Home

St George cabs was first formed as a Co-operative on 7th September 1954 as Sydney Two-Way Radio cabs Co-operative Limited and on 19th November 1954 changed its name to St George Two-Way radio cabs Co-operative Limited. The Co-operative had a further change of name to its present identity of St George cabs Co-operative Limited in 1977.


@ Copyright All Reserved www.stgeorgecabs.com.au : Legal Disclaimer